Accessory - Ispalla Palo Santo Stick Incense
*Pack of 10sticks each- VARIETY
- Palo Santo: Clears bad energies and renews your vibrations.
- Palo Santo & Eucalyptus: Levels emotions and relaxes the mind
- Palo Santo & Rue: Guards your energy and attracts good luck.
- Palo Santo & Rosemary: Creates a field of protection.
- Palo Santo & Myrrh: Purifies the spirit and strengthens love energy.
- Palo Santo & Copal: Creates a bridge between heavenly and earthly.
- Palo Santo & Lavender: Calms thoughts and balances emotions.
- Palo Santo & Jasmine: Activates high vibrations and inspiring energy.
- Palo Santo & Rose: Relaxes the body and stimulates emotions.
- HIGH QUALITY
Ispalla products have the highest quality standards in the market. When lighting an incense, you will perceive the most natural aroma of Peruvian Palo Santo.
- STRONG SMELL
The resin of the wood is a material non toxic with which perfumes and fragrances are made. This incense has a high resin content and an odor capable of scenting the entire place.
- SIGNATURE PULSE SMOKE RELEASE
Different from other incense, the smoke are released in 'pulse' with soothing bursting sounds.
- SUSTAINABLY & ORGANIC SOURCED
All Ispalla incenses are made working hand in hand with the communities, with their farmers and artisans. No tree is damaged in the making of these.
- SPIRITUAL INCENSE
The perfect incense stick to meditate or do practices that involve concentration, such as yoga, reiki, tai chi.
- Ispalla incenses are made with the highest quality of resins to offer a unique and relaxing experience.
- There are no chemical components in its preparation, each person who lights an Ispalla incense will be enjoying the unique aromas of Peru.
- Ispalla is a 100% sustainably harvested and ecological product. Worked hand in hand with the communities of northern Peru.
- These incenses are characterized by being of the highest quality as they go through an arduous process of selecting herbs and woods with a high resin content.
- It has beautiful packaging that reflects Inca Peruvian painting patterns and fully enhances its origin. It can be a beautiful gift.
- No species of tree is cut to obtain these incenses. They go through a strict selection and collection process to avoid indiscriminate felling of trees.